Monday 18 April 2011

In My Mailbox #3

In My Mailbox idea is from Kristi @The Story Siren.

Something actually did arrive in my mailbox this week!

I received this in a swap from ReadItSwapIt. It's been on my wishlist for a while and I was reminded of it again recently, when Cat Clarke made it number 1 on her list of top 10 books of teens behaving badly.

I found this in a charity shop and, as I am informed that angels are the next vampires, I will looking forward to giving this angel tale a try.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about Some Girls Are. I want to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm glad that article reminded me of it! Hope to have a review up soon.

    ReplyDelete

If you visit this blog, please comment! I really do appreciate and read every one and try to answer back as much as possible.