Thursday 30 June 2011

Read of the Month - June 2011

...or What I Read and What I Thought was best.

Phew! Busy month - the longer I blog, the busier I get, it seems.

In June 2011, I read:

1. The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
2. My Life as a Rhombus by Varian Johnson
3. Wuthering High by Cara Lockwood
4. Angel by L.A. Weatherly
5. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
6. An Education by Lynn Barber
7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Predators and Prey (Season 8, Volume 5)
8. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins


And my favourite read this month was:


Sisters Red

  
An exciting page-turner, that had a poignant sister-to-sister relationship at its centre and all the folk tale allusions and mythology were just the cherry on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you visit this blog, please comment! I really do appreciate and read every one and try to answer back as much as possible.