Saturday 17 March 2012

Reading Challenge #4: YA Audiobook Challenge

It's a little late in the year to be taking on new challenges, but in December 2011, I had no idea what a convert I would soon become to audiobooks. In just a couple of weeks, I've taken to them like a duck to water and so I don't think it will be any problem for me to complete the YA Audiobook Challenge hosted by Jen at A Book and A Latte.


The Goal:

Listen and review at least 12 audiobooks (released any year) of the YA genre in 2012.

Requirements:
  • Listen to at least 12 YA audiobooks in between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012
  • Review the audiobooks on either your blog or goodreads.com, and then link them up at A Book and a Latte each month.
    • Reviews should include the length of the audiobook, name of narrator(s), and include your opinion of the narrator(s)/production as well as the novel.
    • There will be a linky open each month to link up your reviews. You don’t have to link a review each month, however to complete the challenge you must link a total of 12 by the end of 2012.
    • Feel free to link more than 12 reviews, as long as they meet the criteria (YA audiobooks).
  • Declare yourself a challenge participant (blog post/facebook/twitter) and sign up here!
  • HAVE FUN!

I've already gotten a head-start on this challenge and have listened to 3 YA audiobooks so far this year already. My library also has a great selection and I'm currently on a 3 month trial with Audible. With all that in mind and my iPod in my ears, this is the challenge I am most likely to complete!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    If you visit this blog, please comment! I really do appreciate and read every one and try to answer back as much as possible.