Friday 23 November 2012

Scarlet Read-Along: Weekly Link-up (3)


Chapters 10-13

Wow. It was almost cruel to stop reading there. I've been waiting the whole novel for Scarlet and Gisbourne to have their confrontation and they did and there were things I did not see coming. I don't want to be spoilery so I will just say two things:

1. I love the way a certain character was worked into Scarlet.

2. Scarlet and Robin MUST be together. John is fun to flirt with, but there is no contest now. Scar and Rob are epic.

I can't believe we're almost at the end. Scarlet is turning out to be one of my favourite reads of the year.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I know! I thought the same thing when I finished the chapter yesterday. It's like Marie and I planned it on purpose, but we didn't. :P Scar and Rob ARE epic! Most definitely. :) AH!! It is becoming one of my favorites of the year too. I'm so glad we're doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not the time to mention this, but...I finished the book this afternoon. And I'm afraid I did see certain things coming, from early in the book. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a dunce, I just NOW realized I stopped reading a chapter too early! Good grief. Jess mentioned something that happened - or eluded to it, rather, since she didn't want to be spoilery - and now you, and I'm like 'wait, I'm so lost'. Ha! Too much on my mind I guess. Now I can sit down and finally read the rest though!

    ReplyDelete

If you visit this blog, please comment! I really do appreciate and read every one and try to answer back as much as possible.